Search

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Two Cute Little Christmas Dresses

The crafting continues {at a faster pace now} until Christmas! I only have 3 more days left to complete all of my projects. I am making each of my 3 girls a cute little Christmas Dress. I have 2 finished.
This one is a knot dress for my little Mackenzie made with Michael Miller fabric.
The other one Grinch fabric by Robert Kaufman. See the "Merry Grinchmas"? How cute is that! This one is for my little Kaylee.

I still have one more to make for my oldest daughter, Paige.I love these sewing patterns and use them a lot! The knot dress pattern came from Little Lizard King. I don't follow the instructions exactly the way they explain but the measurements are nice. The peasant dress pattern is "The Charlotte Dress" pattern by Mama Stellato. Both pattern makers are on Etsy. I, of course, changed them. That's what I do. Find something I love and add my own little twist to"make it my own".



No comments:

Post a Comment